Monday 26 January 2015

Seven Seas Perfect7 - Review!!

This time of year I always feel quite rubbish.....Not ill....Just a bit run down and tired. I'm 35 and I don't consider myself old but at the same time I am not a spring chicken anymore....When I was offered some Seven Seas Perfect7 Woman to try I was keen to give it a go.....

Seven Seas has researched the beneficial impact of marine oils for more than 70 years.

Our experts have identified 7 key needs for women and developed those into Perfect7 Woman, a combination specifically designed to support you from the inside.

Perfect7 is a blend of Natural Source Marine Oil with Omega-3 plus essential multivitamins and minerals. The special formula provides effective absorption of nutrients into your body’s cells to support you from the inside as you get older.

Perfect7 Woman has been scientifically designed to support:

1. Skin & Nails – Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and nails.
2. Hair – Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
3. Energy – Magnesium contributes to energy yielding metabolism.
4. Brain – DHA contributes to normal brain function.
5. Vision – Vitamin B2 contributes to maintenance of normal vision.
6. Heart – EPA & DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
7. Hormonal Activity – Vitamin B6 helps to regulate hormonal activity.

Each box contains 30 days worth of tablets and capsule's.....You take one of each every day from the two different blister packs with a cold drink.....


I have been taking these for just over a week now and I don't know what happened but last Monday morning my alarm went off and I didn't press snooze once....I did feel like I had more energy....Throughout the week I have found it easier to get out of bed on a morning....It may all be in my head but they seem to be working in that aspect....I do have more energy.

I will update when I have finished the 30 days.....

For the man in your life they are also Perfect7 Man!

These can be bought from all leading supermarkets as we as Superdrug and Boots...

It is not recommend to take these supplements while pregnant or breast feeding and to always consult your doctor before doing so...

I was sent the Seven Seas Perfect7 tablets free of charge to try...This is my honest review....All thoughts and opinions are my own...

11 comments :

  1. I found seven seas conception vitamins great for hair and nails so am tempted to try some of these as I miss having lovely hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have started to notice a difference with my hair too....I'm losing less....lol
      Thank you x

      Delete
  2. I never take vitamins, the only time i have ever taken them was when i was pregnant. I think i need to get myself some of these as i constantly feel tired and run down xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have given me a boost....Might be worth it :) x

      Delete
  3. I like the fact it cover nails,hair,skin but even better that it seems to re-energies you!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do cover everything which is fantastic x

      Delete
  4. Oh I need these, I am always pressing the snooze button! Like to hear if that carries on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be updating when I have finished the 30 days....They still seem to be working though. x

      Delete
  5. I'm trying these out at the moment too. I think it can be so hard to judge if these things are working or not but hell even if it is a placebo effect who cares!
    Lovely to see you linking up with #TriedTested this week :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't care if it is a placebo effect....It's working so that's good x

      Delete
  6. Glad that they, or the thought of them, is working. You'll be bouncing round like Tigger in no time! :) x

    ReplyDelete