Saturday 24 January 2015

Project 365 - Week 4

Eesh....Week 4! Already this year seems to be flying over....It's been a good week this week....Absolutely freezing but we've still not had any proper snow.....

17/365. 17th January 2015

Frozen Mojito's....The making of a good Saturday night!

18/365. 18th January 2015

I saw this Hog roast sandwich filler while doing my online shopping and had to try it.....That was Sunday brunch sorted....It was delicious!


19/365. 19th January 2015 

I've been taking vitamin tablets and they seem to be working....I woke up full of energy on Monday morning! That never happens.

20/365. 20th January 2015

I think Ellie is missing our Elf on the Shelf....She was drawing pictures of her on Tuesday.... 

21/365. 21st January 2015 

On our walk to school every day we go over the bouncy floor as we call it....Each day Ellie jumps in each of the lily pads.... 


22/365. 22nd January 2015

This happened to my laptop when I switched it on.....No idea why but it scared me....It went through the scan and was fine....Phew! It must be a sign I definitely need a new laptop....hehehe

23/365. 23rd January 2015

Yesterday we unboxed the Weekend box we have been sent to review....Ellie is rather excited about it....All themed around the Chinese new year....Great timing...We're having Chinese for tea.



16 comments :

  1. I don't know if it's my laptop but the top and bottom photos aren't loading properly but I love the sound of the Mojitos. How lovely to hop across lily pads - like that idea #365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! They are working for me on a couple of different browsers....Eek!
      Thank you x

      Delete
  2. Great photo's from the week, can I ask what vitamins you are taking? I know I need to start taking vitamins as I have never taken anything since I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the Seven Seas Perfect7 one's....The review is on here now :)

      Delete
  3. That hog roast sandwich filler is definitely going on my next shopping list - looks very yummy! Hope the laptop is still working ok - that would have freaked me out too. Love Ellie's elf on the shelf picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious!
      Yes my laptop is fine now....Phew!
      Thank you x

      Delete
  4. I could do with those vitamins to help boost me a little.
    We have also been sent the weekend box, there's lots to do in there!.
    Great pics x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had great fun with the weekend box!
      Thank you x

      Delete
  5. Mojito and hog roast sound fab! Love Ellie's picture of the elf, very colourful

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank goodness your computer started up again, it does stop your breath for a few minutes. All I will say about elf is thank goodness he is gone for another year, but what a bright colourful picture.
    The hog roast sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a huge relief....I don't think I could manage without it.
      hehehe I felt the same about the elf x

      Delete
  7. Did you shut down your laptop properly as I have had that happen to me then. Frozen Mojitos sounds lovely so does the hog roast. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I HATE seeing those black start up screens! Phew though, glad it worked alright though.

    ReplyDelete