Monday 26 January 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

http://www.athomewithmrsm.com/

Last weeks meal plan went ok....I swapped a couple of days around and we never had a Chinese takeaway on Saturday evening we just had pizza out of the freezer.....We had totally lost track of time and didn't want to wait an hour for our tea....The Apple and Pork Casserole was delicious and we will be having it again....

 This week on the menu we have: 

Monday - Turkey burgers and Memphis Barbecue Style Sweet Potatoes....
Tuesday -
Chicken pasta bake....
Wednesday - Ham and cheese toasties....
Thursday -
Baked Bean Curry.... 
Friday - Fish & chips....
Sunday - Sausages, mash, veg & onion gravy....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

17 comments :

  1. We started meal planning when we had financial issues and it saves so much money thinking in advance what you are going to eat, no more buying what you don't need etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found I throw less away at the end of the week too :)

      Delete
  2. These all sound so good! What are BBQ style sweet potatoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah just realised you linked to them! Doh!

      Delete
    2. They were delicious! We will be getting them again x

      Delete
  3. I need to do more really. I'm terrible for it at the moment! Only plan 3 days at a time. I use to be so good but have slipped into bad habits. Must start again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Martyn....I thought you were Mr Organised....hehehe

      Delete
  4. Mmmm the BBQ chicken & the BBQ sweet potatoes sound gorgeous!

    Gym Bunny Mummy | Bloglovin’ | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first time we've had the sweet potatoes and they were delicious! x

      Delete
  5. Pulled chicken sounds yum, never thought of that x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fab idea....Will be our first time trying it too x

      Delete
  6. Yummy sounding week! I'm not home this week, so no planning, but was on plan lady week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you are having a good week x

      Delete
  7. Tasty tasty week...also inspired by pulled chicken! Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy sounding week, I really need to get myself a toastie maker x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too....lol I just make do with doing them under the grill in the oven x

      Delete