Monday 12 January 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday



Last weeks meal plan ALL went to plan....Nothing was changed, dropped or moved around! Hooray! I do love it when a plan comes together....hehehe

Going through the posts that were linked to Mrs M's linky everyone was linking up delicious meals so this week I am copying a few of your ideas....

Monday.
 
Tomato and Onion Egg Muffins & waffles....
Thank you to Mama, Mummy, Mum for the recipe!

Tuesday.
Parmesan Chicken & wedges....
Thank you Jo from Ojo's World for the inspiration!

Wednesday.
Soup of some sort with crusty bread....

Thursday.
Tuna and sweetcorn cakes with salad....
Thank you Caroline from Absolutely Anything had on her meal plan last week!

Friday.
Pizza....

Saturday.
Burgers in buns, onion rings and corn on the cob's....

Sunday.
Roast Chicken dinner....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

8 comments :

  1. Sounds lovely. I think I'll have to make a roast next week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like doing soup on a Wednesday too, it's something easy mid week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds lovely :-) I do love meal planning x #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh crusty bread, great idea...think I'll get my hands on some of that for our soup on Saturday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love soup, we do a batch each week for packed lunches and a quick supper if I'm not in a cooking mood. This week it's http://penelopespantry.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/person-can-develop-bad-bad-cold-split.html as it's my favourite at this time of year. Have a good week, your plan looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to tweet me, to let me know how the Parmesan chicken turns out. Ours was lovely last week although, unlike you, I had it on the wrong day lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, parmesan chicken sounds lovely. Fab sounding meal plan!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a delicious meal plan! I do love the sense of total accomplishment you get when you stick to your meal plan! ALso, loving your blog, I am from Northumberland too, although I live in Newcastle now.

    ReplyDelete