Monday 5 January 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan didn't really go to plan.....I didn't cook the gammon on New years eve as planned and I didn't cook it New years day either.....lol We ended up having it on Friday with Roast potatoes, veg & Yorkshire puddings....Thanks Aunt Bessie....hehehe

It was lovely to eat a proper home cooked meal.....As much as I love the food over Christmas we did eat far too much of it....It was strange doing the shopping on Friday and not ordering Christmas treats like I have for the last couple of months but the freezer has been restocked and the fridge is full and none of it is party food....

Monday - Sausages, hash browns, beans and mushrooms....

Tuesday - Spaghetti bake....

Wednesday - Chicken Goujons and rice....

Thursday - Tomato meatball wraps....

Friday - Fishcakes, chips and peas....

Saturday - Homemade pizza....The kids will be making it.

Sunday - Chicken pie, mash and veg....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

17 comments :

  1. Ohhh the meatball wraps sound lovely. I agree I am glad to be getting back to normal this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love the Christmas food it is nice to be eating normally again x

      Delete
  2. Meatball wraps do sound nice! We're on meatballs this week but with spaghetti I should think. We're also on home made pizza (for the kids) ... must be the week for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make a change....
      Making pizza with the kids is such fun x

      Delete
  3. Another one who is glad to be getting back to normal. Meal plan sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so pleased to be back to normal and back into routine when Joseph gets back to school tomorrow! It all sounds lovely especially the meatball wraps x #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great!! Is there an extra plate free for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that all sounds amazing...making my mouth water! Have a great week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious food! Isn't it lovely, getting back too normality after Christmas? My plans already moved around for this week lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! hehehe We're doing well this week....All going to plan so far :D x

      Delete
  8. It all sounds delicious. My kids love making their own pizza! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in - as always! Sounds like a lovely meal plan to start the year with!

    ReplyDelete