Tuesday 13 January 2015

My girls have a lot to say - #ftmob

The lovely Louise from Little Hearts, Big Love has recently started a new linky....From the mouths of babes which invites you to share a post about something your children have said....Anything cute, or funny, or incredibly embarrassing.... She wants to hear about it!

My girls have a lot to say....Sometimes I wish they would come with a mute button.....They do tend to waffle on a bit....hehehe

Some of the funny/strange things my girls have said recently....

We were watching Bambi when it was on TV over Christmas....Ellie asked what it was about and before I had chance to answer Becky beat me to it....Her exact words were - It's about a reindeer who can't ice skate.....Not exactly right....hehehe

Ellie has been learning about different countries and maps at school and I was speaking to her teacher and we got on about this....I told her that Ellie had wanted to bring Becky's globe into school....Her teacher burst out laughing and said that explains it....She'd been telling everyone she had a ball of earth and was going to bring it into school but wouldnt elaborate further what it was.....Way to confuse everyone.....lol

When the girls were playing teachers the other day I was listening to what they were saying....The scenario was that that Ellie the pupil hadn't done her homework and Becky the teacher was telling her off....Saying that "your parents could go to prison if you don't do your homework or you will get fined lots of money and they don't have lots of money so that will make you poor and you will get no birthday presents and no lights in your bedroom" Where do they get their ideas from?! Certainly not from me.....

On Christmas day we watched Frozen and of course had a good sing along....  Becky went all shy when I started recording but Ellie Let it go....hehehe


Little Hearts, Big Love

12 comments :

  1. I love the 'ball of earth' comment - great description of a globe! And the rationale behind having to do your homework made me chuckle too. Sounds like a particular scene in Bambi was memorable and loved hearing your girls sing along to Frozen too. Thank you so much for linking up to #ftmob :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best description! Exactly what it is!
      Thank you for hosting! I will be back again x

      Delete
  2. haha, ball of earth is brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the ball of earth, that made me laugh! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ball of earth - very accurate!! I can't believe they even contemplated bambi - reindeer, deer - anything! It's all too much for me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! They loved Bambi....It was me who was upset by it.....lol
      Thank you x

      Delete
  5. hehe 'ball of earth' classic =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! Love the teacher and pupil role play, aren't little Ones imaginations funny,
    and good one for the Singing Ellie! She owned that song ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so funny with their role playing games...
      hehehe! She does love a bit of Frozen x

      Delete