Tuesday 20 January 2015

90:10 Hoodie - Review!

Stu my fella sometimes feels a bit left out when it comes to my blogging....The kids and I get sent things to review but him....Not so much. So when the chance to review something for him came along I jumped at the chance....

 90:10 is a new brand.....Selling stylishly designed, great quality clothing for men who think of themselves as 90% grown up & 10% not....I know my fella can relate to that!....

Over on their website you can read the story about how the the founder of the company Dan came up with the idea of this brand over a conversation in the pub....(I always say you have the best ideas over a few drinks....hehehe)

We were sent the 90:10 "Headphone" Hoodie to have a look at....

90 Description: Our embroidered pullover hoodie with a feature affixing headphone loop on left side of hood as standard.This long sleeved garment is made from 85% pure organic cotton and 15% Polyester and features two pockets in side seams,two tone embroidered signature branding to left breast (small) and a double layer hood.

10 Description: To my friend who conceeded that he really liked the headphone loop but then dismissed it a "pointless gimmick"......this gimmick clearly isn't pointless!

When I got the hoodie out of the packaging I thought it was huge....It was an extra, extra large which I had ordered...I was a little worried thinking I should have ordered a smaller size....I loved the colour and you can tell by the feel it was well made and would last.....I think this may be a top I borrow from Stu now and again....hehehe

I had to wait for Stu to get in from work to give his opinion and get him to do a bit of modeling for me and Ellie had to get in on the action too...


Stu said - The colour is ace. It isn't one I would normally choose for myself but a bit of different is always good. - The size is great and I'm pleased Kim ordered larger as I prefer the baggier fit rather than the tight fit. - The "gimmick" of the headphone loop certainly isn't pointless. I think it's a great addition which I will definitely use as I like my music. - The logo isn't in your face like some other brands which I think is great. - This is a good quality hoodie which I will sure get a lot of use out of and I can see myself getting attached to this brand. - The story behind it, the name describes me. I can relate. Who wants to be all grown up anyway. - I actually already have a couple of items picked out that I want from this brand.....

So yes! He likes it....So much so he has worn it everyday since he got it....lol I think I'm going to have to peel it off his back to wash it.....hehehe

We were sent this hoodie free of charge....This is our honest review....All thoughts and opinions are my own...

22 comments :

  1. Love the colour of this hoodie Kim. We are currently reviewing for 90:10 too! ;) Very happy so far. Love how Ellie has got in on the action. x #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour and what a fab model ;) #triedtested x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of the hoodie! I had never really thought about it before but I suppose my hubby gets left out pf the blog a lot too, haha!
    Your fella looks great in his hoodie and it looks good quality x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you!
      The poor men folk.....They do miss out a lot with us women blogging.....hehehe

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great hoodie, I love the colour =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this brand they are so cooli think my man will be wearing some of their gear really soon #triedandtested

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour and the style, great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all chosen for us so the company 90:10 is to thank :) x

      Delete
  7. looks great, if my other half had one, I'd want to borrow it too. But he doesn't want to feature on my blog, so I aim to only review stuff suitable for the kids and me #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! My fella took a lot of convincing to appear on here....hehehe

      Delete
  8. My husband loves his 90:10 hoodie too - like you though, I found that we needed to order a size up to get the slightly looser fit. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear.....
      You're welcome! Thank you for hosting x

      Delete
  9. Love the idea of the headphone loop!
    Thanks so much for linking up with #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. My OH often asks where his things are to review too! He would love this hoodie, he always has his headphones in if he is out and about on his own. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the idea of the headphones loop! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great addition! I can see it getting a lot of use x

      Delete