Monday 15 December 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Monday again! These weeks are flying over.....This time next week I'll be writing the Christmas meal plan! Exciting! I already have a turkey crown, joint of pork and 36 pigs in blankets in the freezer....hehehe 

Most of this week it's just the kids and me eating....Stu is working till 9pm most nights....The joys of working in a shop at this time of year and on Monday it will be just Ellie and I as Becky is at a disco after school.....She is popping home for something to eat but it will have to be something quick as she's wanting her hair and make up done....Essh! Where did my little girl go?

This week on the menu we have: 
 
Monday - Whatever Ellie fancies....Probably a toastie, scrambled eggs on toast or a pot noodle....hehehe
Tuesday - Chicken and ham pie with mash & veg....
Wednesday - Soup and crusty bread (again. lol)....
Thursday - 
Burgers in buns....
Friday - Fish & chips....
Saturday - Pizza.... 
Sunday - Sausage, bacon, hash browns, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, scrambled eggs & toast....
 
 As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

2 comments :

  1. I really need to start meal planning next year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It saves money and waste....I feel lost if I don't meal plan now :) x

      Delete