Tuesday 26 August 2014

Rainbow Braid Refill Kit - Review! #loomtothemoon

My girls have been crazy about Loom bands for months so when I had the chance to review some I jumped at the chance....

We were sent the Rainbow Braid 5400 Piece Refill Kit....

The rainbow refill pack comes with 250 S clips and 5400 bands in 18 different bold colors. 
Solid/Neons (Red, Purple, Turquoise, Light Blue, Dark Blue) 
Fluorescents (Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Orange, Purple) 
Glitters (Pink, Blue, Purple, Orange, Green) and Bolds (Black, White)



My girls were so happy when they arrived.....The were delivered quickly and packaged very well.....There was plenty to share between them both....



The colours were bright and there was a great selection of them. The bands are of a very good quality. They are very stretchy and don't seem to snap easily.

This is great value at £14.90 with free delivery from Amazon....Much cheaper than some of the pound shops that sell them. 

An excellent buy for anyone whose just starting as there is just so much variety or brilliant to top up your collection....

I was sent 5400 Loom Bands free of charge....This is my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.....

5 comments :

  1. Looks like a great set - we bought some from the cheapie shops and they perished so quickly - which is no fun when the kids are wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems to be a bit of a neverending craze!
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you definitely get your moneys worth in the set, happy looming #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW there is loads there! I love the idea of loom to the moon - such a sweet sentiment. We banned loom bands at our school as the pupils kept flicking them at the teachers! Ha ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've received this to review to, so I must join in with Loom to the Moon. I hadn't heard of it, but with son1 undergoing chemo, I'm doing all I can for cancer charities TriedTested

    ReplyDelete