Saturday 23 August 2014

My Ice Bucket Challenge!

One of my best friends Donna nominated me for the Ice Bucket Challenge.....I usually don't name my friends on here but I'm naming her for making me do it.....hehehe

Surely you must of heard of it by now.....

The Ice Bucket Challenge, sometimes called the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, is an activity involving dumping a bucket of ice water on one's head to promote awareness of the disease amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) also known as motor neurone disease and encourage donations to research.

I have been watching celebs do it.....Everyone famous you can think of apart from Beyonce, Madonna & Prince Harry....hehehe Do it people!!

It's all fun watching the celebrities do it when it comes down to doing it yourself not so much...lol All in a good cause though!!

I never do videos of myself so think yourself honored seeing this.....What a silly voice I have....A Geordie trying to be posh...lol


 Oh & I nominate every blogger to do it too!!
 

2 comments :

  1. Well done Kim! X

    I can only donate not nominate as my migraine doctors would have my guts for garters if I did this...I think my favourite celeb one so far has been Benedict Cumberbatch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I donated too...
      That is totally understandable!! You're health comes first!!
      Benedict Cumberbatch's is brilliant!! :D

      Delete