Tuesday 29 April 2014

Bee Good! - Review!!

Last week I was sent a real treat......Some Honey & Propolis 2-in-1 Cream Cleanser from a brand new British skincare brand Bee Good!

 Before I get onto the product I just want to say how beautifully packaged this was....It was all just so pretty!


Inside each of the online orders you will find a note from them printed on special paper…Tear it up and plant it in your garden and with a little love and patience wild flowers will soon grow to become a source of nectar for bees.....How cool is that!! It is such a lovely touch!!

 So on to the Cleanser....

This rich, creamy 2-in-1 cleanser sweeps away make-up and grime without drying out your skin. Used with the included pure muslin cloth, it leaves skin bee-autifully clean, soft and silky-smooth.


 How to Use -  Use morning and night. Massage a small amount onto dry skin over your face, eyes and neck. Wet the muslin cloth provided in warm water, wring out and gently wipe away the cleanser.

I have been using it for a few days now and I like it....It is gentle and doesn't irritate my skin at all...It really does leave my skin feeling soft and silky-smooth! I can quite easily see myself using this every day until it's all gone!! The smell is just divine....I could sit and sniff it all day. Obviously is smells of honey....It's just lovely!!! 


I like the great Philosophy the company Bee Good has.....
They responsibly harvest British honey, propolis and beeswax in a way that does not harm the bees and which reinvests in their future. 

They are passionate about supporting our countryside and they donate a percentage of there profits to support the British Beekeeping Association (BBKA) and the UK Bee Farmers Association supporting their Bee Farmers Apprentice Scheme.

Honey & Propolis 2-in-1 Cream Cleanser costs £11.50 per 100ml which includes the muslin cloth which I love....Such a simple addition....

I would also like to thank them for the cutest biscuits they sent me from a company which I had never heard of before.....Biscuiteers 


 They make gorgeous handmade hand-decorated biscuits that taste amazing which could make a brilliant alternative to sending a gift of flowers, chocolates or greetings cards.....I hid these from the girls and enjoyed them with a lovely cup of tea after they went to bed.....hehehe Very delicious!!
Family Fever
I was sent these products free of charge for the purpose of this review....This is my honest review....All thoughts and opinions are my own!!

8 comments :

  1. That looks like a lovely product. I like their little touches they do as a company as well, and those biscuits look really good.....hope they tasted as good as they look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little touches!! Lovely to have something special from companies.. And I like the look of the biscuits too. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seem like a very thoughtful company, something that is very appealing!! #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh these look lovely! I love beauty products so much as it is quite a cheap way to feel like you have really treated yourself #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i'm in agreement with the above - what lovely little touches! sounds like a brilliant company
    carsonsmummy.blogspot.co.uk #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these look great. I am interested in trying more natural products, and those biscuits look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting, like the ethos behind the company #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the sound of that, I am a huge fan of honey products, I love L'Occitaine honey perfume and anything honey scented, so will have to give this a try.

    #Tried/Tested

    ReplyDelete