Friday 6 December 2013

Degustabox...Your monthly surprise food box! - Review

Degustabox is a monthly subscription surprise tasting box which has just launched in the UK!!....It works a lot like the monthly beauty, baby or Graze boxes which are very popular at the moment....

Each month discover 17 new, special or innovative food products from well known brands...

For a monthly fee (with no fixed in contract) of £12.99 you will get a box of delicious goodies worth approximately twice that and delivery is included!

Well my box arrived...

The packaging was great!! I couldn't wait to get into it and see all the lovely things!!



 In the box was....

YU! HEALTHY SNACKS Granola & Mango Clusters
YU! HEALTHY SNACKS Granola & Strawberry Clusters
BISTO CHEF'S SPECIALS Lamb Gravy with a Twist of Mint
BISTO CHEF'S SPECIALS Bisto Chef's Specials Beef with Cracked Black Pepper
BISTO CHEF'S SPECIALS Caramelised Onion Gravy
BISTO CHEF'S SPECIALS Chicken Gravy with Sage and Onion
GREEN & BLACKS Spiced Chilli
LEVI ROOTS Jerk Chicken Paste
LEVI ROOTS Smoky Jerk Sauce
DRINK ME CHAI Spiced Chai Latte
OXO Shake and Flavour Garlic & Herb



 BELVITA BREAKFAST Duo Crunch Apricot & Live Yogurt
BELVITA BREAKFAST Cocoa with Choc Chips Biscuits
BAVARIA 0.0% Original
BAVARIA Radler
BAVARIA Shandy


 I was impressed!! This is a great selection of products which I would not normally buy just because of the price of them....From what I can work out to buy everything I received in the Degustabox from Tesco it would cost about £23/£24!! So for the price of the box and delivery you are getting a great deal! I will probably subscribe to this once Christmas is over with...

We've tried a few of the things already....The kids love the Belvita biscuits & the Yu! Products and Stu has sampled the Levi Roots jars and loves them....I have been asked to buy more....lol 

The only negative thing I can say about the Degustabox is that on the website it says you will get email and text notifications to make sure your Degustabox is delivered to you hassle free! I had neither!!....I went to put some rubbish out and found the box next to my wheelie bin wrapped in a black bin bag?

I was sent a Degustabox free of charge for the purpose of this review....This is my honest review....All thoughts and opinions are my own!! 

3 comments :

  1. Wow what a great box, good selection of items and a great amount for the cost. I would definitely consider something like this :-)

    Helen X

    www.allthebeautifulthings.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the idea of this. The Chai tea latte is absolutely divine and one of my favourites. The Levi Roots products are great to. Would defo try this. What a great way to try products we'd often walk past in the supermarket.
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, but sadly it wouldn't be something I could get due to my Coeliac's, but definitely a fabulous idea in general!

    ReplyDelete