Tuesday 1 October 2013

Bonmarche Fur Trim Parka - Review!!

What do you think of when you think of the Ladies fashion retailer Bonmarche?


Clothes for old women? Right? Yes me too....Well that was my way of thinking up until recently!

I have been thinking about buying a new winter coat for the last few weeks....The weather has changed and the coat I wore last winter is looking a bit old worn.....I need to look good on the school run and not like a tramp so when I was contacted to pick something to review and keep I instantly thought of a new winter coat....

There was a huge selection of womens coats and jackets in sizes 12 to 24 on the Bonmarche website....Lots of styles and colours to choose from....

I chose this one....A Fur Trim Parka!! Which is £45.00


"This stylish, fully lined padded parka is a must have for the autumn season. In a luxurious crushed satin fabric styled with a soft faux fur trim collar and cuff, this parka features two front pocket with a concealed zip and press stud fastening, this coat is lightly padded to give you that little bit of extra comfort as we enter the winter months"

What do you think? I really like it....I wore it for the school run on Friday & yesterday...Everyone I spoke to commented and said they loved it!!...When I told then where I got it from they were quite surprised it came from Bonmarche!


 Yeah it might look better on the website then it does on me but I like it and I'm so happy with it...It's so warm!!...The pockets are big...Ideal for my phone, tissues and anything the kids give me to look after....I think the only thing that it's missing is a hood but I have noticed the collar does come up and zip all the way up right up to my nose which will be fab for when the winter really does set in....I can imagine getting a lot of wear out of this coat.....It's even Machine Washable which means I won't have to pay extra to have it dry cleaned like some coats....

So Bonmarche is not just for old women....It's for younger women too!! 

I was sent the Fur Trim Parka free of charge for the purpose of this review....This is my honest review....All thoughts and opinions are my own!!

3 comments :

  1. Lovely coat, I didn't realise Bon Marche did such nice items, will be lovely and warm for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice coat, it reminded me that I need a new one to keep me warm in the winter months x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last couple of years Bon Marche has got better and better. I would sometimes buy a sweatshirt or tee shirt, the rest was a bit frumpy. But lately they have some really stylish clothes. I went a bit mad this week, bought trousers tops and a coat. Luckily there is a Bon Marche shop where I live so I can try things on. Sometimes the sizing varies from garment to garment. I'm going to do a blog post myself in the next few day to show what I've bought from them lately. Love your coat by the way!

    ReplyDelete