Saturday 7 September 2013

Brewers Fayre Bonus Club! = Free meals!

You may remember the post from earlier on in the week about Brewers Fayre and how we loved it!! Read about it HERE! Well now I love it even more.....


When we went we were given a little card and a information leaflet about their Bonus Club and never thought much about it until I was rooting about in my bag for something and came across them....So I went onto the website and joined the club and got 250 points just for joining!!

When you eat and drink at Brewers Fayre pub/ restaurants you can use your Bonus Club card to collect points (just get it swiped when you pay your bill) and you will get 5 points for every £1 you spend on food and drink. 

I like it when you get to 500 points....lol A fiver or a bottle of wine! I know which one I'll be picking! hehehe

You also get a voucher for a FREE main meal on your birthday and great offers for your family's special occasions....

So on the website I added all of our special dates including Becky's birthday which is on Tuesday and to my surprise I got an email with a voucher for two Kid's Meal Deals which includes any main course and any pudding!! Which would of cost me £8.98!! So Tuesday the kids will eat free!!

1 comment :