Tuesday 20 August 2013

My girls make me laugh! #Funee

My girls are always making me laugh...So I thought I would link up with Actually Mummy & her Wot So Funee? Blog hop and share what my two girls have being coming out with....

Ellie has really got into watching the tv channel Tiny Pop on Sky....They have a new show called Joe & Jack which she really likes....Anyway she had seen about 10 minutes of Big Brother during the day when it was repeated and is now convinced Jack and Joe the twins off BB have been made into a cartoon......

Oh and I have been told I have to go to bed at 10pm every night so I'm not watching TV downstairs so she can record Blues Clues and the Rugrats....lol And while I'm on about Sky TV.....If I see a reminder once more for The Care Bears of Sofia the first or a viewing clash because she's trying to record two things when I'm watching the tv....I'm going to hide the remote....lol

Becky decided that she wants to be a nurse when she's older....She is obsessed with watching medical shows at the moment...Hospital Sydney, Baby ER, Nurses on CH5...All the reality hospital shows she can find....Well she wants to be a nurse as long as she doesn't have to clean up vomit.....She said her own sick is ok because she knows what she eats so knows what's in her vomit (not that she's sick very often)...What happens if someone has eaten something really smelly and that makes me sick....I'd just look silly then....She says....lol She doesn't want to see blood either....I said that's what nurses have to deal with....Ok I'll just be a teacher then!

Do you want peas with you're tea Ellie - Yes peas!

When the kids broke up from school I said to them bring you're dirty uniforms downstairs to wash.....Yes mam they said and brought some down.....So how is it I'm still washing uniforms 4 weeks into the holidays?? Because Ellie wanted to keep her trousers upstairs so teddy can wear them when he starts school in September because he is 4 now...

Having tomato soup with sausage rolls to dip in for lunch one day....Becky asks for tomato sauce on it!!....She loves her tomato sauce but that's taking it too far! The answer was No!! lol

I've had bright red hair for the last few weeks and decided I wanted a change so dyed it a Mahogany colour....According to Becky I'm boring now and look to much like a mum....hmmm I am a mum!! Oh and I looked special with bright red hair....Is that a good thing?....lol 

Ellie needed to get plastered yesterday!! She caught her toe nail on Sunday and obviously it's sore so she wanted another plaster on....Came running to me saying I needed to get her toe plastered.....hahaha

Wot So Funee?
 

5 comments :

  1. Oh bless them - mind you you're in trouble now they've figured out how to use the Sky remote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your world is in peril now they've got the skinny on how to use the Sky remote eh!! #WSF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep randomly washing uniform too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the yes peas reply! So clever :)

    ReplyDelete