Monday 17 June 2013

I want school dinners....

At Becky & Ellie's school this week they are having a week of international activities including a week of international school meals....Which seem a lot like a lot of junk/take away food to me...It's what we usually choose to have for an easy tea on a Saturday night....lol

I think the school could of used their imaginations a bit more....Even so I would still like to go for my lunch each day..... 



Monday - American Day!
Burger & French fries...
A Muffin...

Tuesday - Mexican Day!
Chicken Fajitas & Rice...
Fruit Salad...

Wednesday - Italian Day!
Pizza & Chips...
Ice Cream...

Thursday - Indian Day!
Chicken Curry, Rice & Poppadoms...
A Biscuit...

Friday - British Day!
Fish & Chips & Mushy Peas...
Fairy Cakes...

2 comments :

  1. I love that Friday is fish and chip day! That should be the Law! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. It just shows how cosmopolitan our dining has become.

    ReplyDelete