Monday 19 November 2012

What the girls are getting for christmas.....

Christmas is coming and my 2 girls are writing their lists for Santa...We have had various different lists depending on what mood they are in and what adverts they have seen on tv....The lists change daily but there is always some things which stay the same which they have decided on...They may get some of the things they have asked for but it would be impossible to buy everything unless we win the lottery...Fingers crossed I do keep trying!!.

A the top of Ellie's list is the talking Woody. He has always been top of the list along with Buzz Lightyear....You can read about how come on Christmas day she will have 2 Buzz's...I think the thing about 'Toy Story' stuff which is great is the fact it can be for boys or girls and the fact it's been on the go since 1995 is pretty amazing.....We have bought her Woody from the Disney Store for £25 which is really good value considering the size of him...

The Sweet 1600 Doll - Clawdeen Wolf dollTop of Becky's list was anything to do with MONSTER HIGH! Easy you would say...But there is so much choice...Dolls, Playset's, games...The list goes on....We decided on buying her a doll....The Sweet 1600 Doll - Clawdeen Wolf the freaky little thing is called....She's definitely no Barbie...We paid £24.73 from but prices do vary I have seen them selling for over £35 which I think is way overpriced for a doll!!...

Bop It: Smash gameLast year Becky got the game Bop it and we all loved it....She has played on it for hours...So has Ellie and even I have been known to have a go....Never beating Becky's high score though....After the success of it last year I have bought the Bop It: Smash game...So far we have not had it out of the box but from what I can gather you Hold the two end pieces, wait for the lights to reach the center, and then smash them together to stop the light...Easy!! Can't wait till christmas morning to get all competitive

I had a shop on the website for the high street shop HOME BARGAINS where I managed to get alot of toys, books & games at really cheap prices...

The one present both my girls have asked for is a Furby! We will have to see what the finances are like nearer christmas as the price for one ranges anywhere between £45 & £60 that I'v seen....

No comments :

Post a Comment