Monday 20 May 2019

Our weekly meal plan! 20th - 26th May. #MealPlanningMonday


Last weeks meal plan went really well. We didn't have the meatballs and spaghetti. I never got around to making it and it got to the point where I was all set to order a takeaway but Stu offered to cook and made sausages, mash and onion gravy. It was good.

Letting Becky choose the meals last week kept her happy during her GCSE's and I think it helped keep her stress levels down. So she has had a lot of input this week too. Thank goodness it's nearly half term where I can take full control of the meal planning again. hehehe

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Spaghetti Bolognese and garlic bread.
Tuesday - Leftover bolognese in tacos.
Wednesday - Birds Eye Tomato and mozzarella crispy pancakes and potato wedges.
 Thursday - Fish fingers and baked beans in tomato ketchup wraps.
Friday - Pizza.
Sunday - A roast chicken dinner.

What are you eating this week?


5 comments :

  1. I've never thought of putting mango and prawns together, your stir fry sounds really delicious :o)

    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you for the takeaway - we have a kebab shop literally just around the corner, which is great for emergencies or when I'm absolutely knackered ! I try not to go there too often though. I love the idea of using up leftover bolognese sauce in tacos - definitely one to adopt ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I flipping love crispy pancakes! They will end up on my meal plan next week lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my I have not had a crispy pancake in years, may have to give them a go again xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a tasty week. I hope your week is going well so far and thanks for linking up.

    I'm sorry I didn't catch up on the meal planning linky last week - I was a lot more tired after my surgery Tuesday than I thought I would be. Normal service is resuming now though! Take care x

    ReplyDelete