Thursday 25 April 2019

I've got caught up in the Avengers: Endgame hype.

I have never been a big fan of superhero films but my fella always has been. He's watched them all. Any superhero film you can think of he's seen it! 

I remember going to bed one night when Stu was watching the end of a film. I recognised the Hulk & Iron Man and that's about it. It was The Avengers. The one with Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Loki, Etc. Since then I have taken bit of an interest. They were full of action and a little funny.


I've watched the first Iron man film, I couldn't get into the following one's, a couple of the Spiderman films, one I watched thinking it must get better but it never did and another I really enjoyed. I am a big fan of the Thor films. Thor: Ragnarok is my favourite. 

I have also enjoyed The Guardians of the Galaxy films. I was a big fan of Dave Bautista from the wrestling where he was simply known as Batista and who doesn't love Groot! 

I think the only Marvel film I saw before my fella was Deadpool. It's hilarious. So different from all the other Marvel films I have seen. I wasn't a big fan of the 2nd Deadpool film which is a shame, the first was much better in my opinion.

My fella got the Avengers Infinity War film off the Sky Store and watched it well before me. One evening there was nothing on the TV and I decided to watch it and tortured Stu asking who he/she was, why are they doing that, what's that. I may have driven him a little crazy but he answered everything and I loved it. I found myself laughing, cheering and shouting at places and even crying at the end. Since then I've watched it about 30 times. It is my go to film when I want to watch a film and don't know what to watch. When I watch it the kids say, not again! hehehe

I have seen all the hype about the new Avengers film. Avengers: Endgame and I want to see it. I need to see it! It's the first film I have been excited about in a long time.

Adrift in space with no food or water, Tony Stark sends a message to Pepper Potts as his oxygen supply starts to dwindle. Meanwhile, the remaining Avengers: Thor, Black Widow, Captain America and Bruce Banner must figure out a way to bring back their vanquished allies for an epic showdown with Thanos the evil demigod who decimated the planet and the universe. Eek!

I am determined that my fella and I will get to see it at the cinema. We don't usually share the same taste in films at all but Avengers is one thing we have in common.

3 comments :

  1. I have no interest in Avengers films, but I must admit that I have been caught up in the hype. My teenage son and husband are watching it tonight, so the excitement levels are rather high in our house lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just got back from watching it. What a film, definitely not to be missed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I got to see all of the Avengers films at the cinema, so we're booked in tomorrow morning and can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete