Monday 28 January 2019

Our weekly meal plan. 28th Jan - 3rd Feb! #MealPlanningMonday


Last weeks meal plan all went mostly to plan. Hooray! Ellie had cookery at school last week and made Cowboy beans and sausages and has wanted me to make it this week so I am. I am sure she just wants to compare who's is better. lol

I started with a cold yesterday so this weeks meal plan may not go to plan. Yesterday we just had scrambled egg on toast for tea because Ellie was poorly on Saturday night with a headache and sickness so a fry up was not the best idea. She is fine now. We had a lazy day yesterday and no one felt like cooking or even moving much. lol

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Tomato soup with ham sandwiches to dip in.
Tuesday - Fish, chips and mushy peas.
Wednesday - Cowboy Stew.
 Thursday - Sweet and sour chicken with rice.
Friday - Pizza.
Saturday - Burgers in buns.
Sunday - A roast dinner of some sort.


7 comments :

  1. Sounds like a good week of meals to me. I love mushy peas but no-one else eats them here - might just have to have a whole portion to myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon x I just read fish chips and mushy peas and I am so craving that now. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom soup with ham sandwiches sounds great. I have had it with cheese on toast before but never added a sandwich. I don't think I could resist dipping them in! #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY jubbily great ideas for me too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandwiches and tomato soup delicious especially as it is so cold outside today X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon! Cowboy Stew looks and sounds amazing, really easy too. Thank you for sharing the recipe :o)

    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are both feeling better now. I bet Monday's dinner was nice. I think I would have a cheese toastie to dip in. :)

    ReplyDelete