Monday 15 October 2018

Our weekly meal plan. 15th - 21st of October! #MealPlanningMonday

Our weekly meal plan logo

Last weeks meal plan did not go to plan we missed a few meals. Ellie was off school for a couple of days and on Thursday we were exhausted due to her being up and down most of Wednesday night so I didn't cook much at all. 

For years I have ordered the food shopping on a Thursday to be delivered on a Friday but these past few weeks I seem to be struggling to find the motivation to do it. I am going to try and add little bits throughout the week to see if it makes a difference. 

Monday - Chicken curry cooked in the slow cooker.
Tuesday - Hot dogs in buns & corn on the cob.
Wednesday - Jacket potatoes with baked beans and cheese.
Thursday - Prawn stir fry.
Friday - Fish finger sandwiches.
Saturday - Pizza.
Sunday - Chicken casserole.

Meal planning linky badge

1 comment :

  1. Popping over from #MMBC for some inspiration. I like the sound of prawn stir fry, I haven't cooked in my wok for ages!

    ReplyDelete