Friday 19 October 2018

Autumn and Winter clothing Wish List. #Blogtober18

Throughout October I will be joining in with Big Family Organised Chaos and her linky for Blogtober18. Today's prompt is: Style for Autumn and Winter.

I am not that into fashion, I never have been really but I do love this time of year when it comes to clothes. Jumpers, boots and cosy knitwear!



Burgundy Leaf Print Wrap-Style Jumpsuit - £20.00 - Asda
Lands' End - Beige womens cotton cable crew neck jumper - £33.75 - Debenhams
Burgundy Single Breasted Formal Coat - £34.99 - New Look
Block Stripe Jumper - £26.00 - Dorothy Perkins
Little Misty Cat Jumper - £34.95 - Joe Browns
Black Straight Leg Jeans - £15.00 - Sainsbury's
Mustard Floral Long Sleeve Belted Tea Dress - £16.00 - Asda
Lilley Womens Brown Cone Heel Calf Boot - £24.99 - Shoezone



V Bardot Jumper With Cashmere - £39.00 - Topshop
High Waist Cord Trousers - £22.00 - M&Co
Birdseye Stripe Jumper - £20.00 - Matalan
Black Corduroy Shirt Dress - £24.99 - New Look
Printed wellies - £49.95 - Joules
Cable-knit hat - £8.99 - H&M
Ozark Trail Red Longline Thermal Padded Coat - £50.00 - Asda
Early Autumn Tunic - £34.95 - Joe Browns

Is there anything here that you fancy?

3 comments :

  1. Oh I love your choices. The yellow V Bardot jumper looks fab, I would definitely wear this. The wellies are beautiful, I love a funky pair of wellies and we need them over the fields by us. The cable knit hat looks super cosy too! I am in the middle of crocheting one for myself. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving long jumpers at the moment, my winter is going to be supported by Jeggings, I can see it. Loving the Block Stripe Jumper from DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some lovely items of clothing here #MMBC

    ReplyDelete