Wednesday 4 July 2018

Trying out Calypso Sun Care products....

You don't need me to tell you that protection from the sun is important....Sometimes getting sun cream onto kids can be a bit of a nightmare.....I know this from experience! Both of my girls always moan and complain when I try to get any on to them until now!! 

We were recently sent a couple of fun sun cream products from Calypso to try!


Calypso understands that applying sun cream on children can be a difficult task and therefore, it has developed an exciting new formula to make the sun application process more fun for kids. We tried two of these products. The Kids Coloured Spray and the Kids roll on Coloured Sun Lotion.


These lotions/creams contains a unique blue colour which vanishes when rubbed into the skin. I thought that was a fantastic feature....The way the kids faff around when they are getting sun cream applied means sometimes I lose track of where I have covered and where I haven't....The kids thought it was a lot of fun too. They were both a little freaked out that it was blue and thought it was going to stay blue but once it had been rubbed in and left for a minute or so you couldn't see any of the blue lotion....Phew!


These products are waterproof too which is great for summer days when the kids are in and out of the paddling pool....Of course you still need to reapply to keep the protection topped up but it is one less thing that we need to worry about.

Both of these creams are SPF30 and they protect against UVA and UVB rays....



We all used these products over the weekend and on Sunday we were out for a good few hours and none of us burned. I really like this sun cream and I will be buying it when we have finished using the bottles that we have.

Calypso sun protection is available to buy in Home Bargains, B&M Bargains, Bodycare, TJ Hughes, Well Pharmacy, Semichem, Asda, Wilko, Aldi and independent pharmacies.


We were sent these products free of charge in exchange for this blog post.

2 comments :

  1. I saw somebody using a roll on suncream at the pool yesterday and thought it was a really good idea. We had green suncream once but I didn't buy it again as it stained all our clothes!

    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the roll on, so easy for the kids to put on by themselves.

    ReplyDelete