Monday 21 May 2018

My teen is choosing some of the meals this week. #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went OK. We had a busy day on Thursday so ended up getting a takeaway instead of going to McDonalds on Friday.....We couldn't really have burgers two nights in a row although I was tempted. hehehe

My youngest finished her SATs and this week my teen has a couple of GCSE exams to do. English Literature. She's feeling quite confident. Phew! So as a treat she is choosing some of the meals this week....

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Chicken omelette and chips....
Tuesday - Fish finger sandwiches....
Wednesday - Sausage, bacon, egg, beans, tomato & toast....
ThursdaySlow cooker beef keema curry with rice....
Friday - Pizza....
Saturday - Spaghetti bolognese.... 
Sunday - Leftover bolognese in wraps.

What will you be eating this week?

If you want to see what other people are eating The Organised Life Project and Katykicker have a linky!

7 comments :

  1. Fish Finger sarnies 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo I do love an all day breakfast x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Becky with your exams. (I love English Literature!) Great choice of meals x
    #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious! Hope Becky's exams go well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're going to have a delicious week - thanks for including my keema curry. Always amazing when you see someone using one of your recipes!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a pretty good menu, apart from Bolognese in wraps (sounds messy!) Good luck with the rest of her exams!

    Kay xx
    www.mummywho.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope the English Literature paper was ok. My Year 11s (I'm an English teacher) said they thought Paper 1 was really fair and as they had expected. Let's hope tomorrow's Paper 2 is ok too!

    ReplyDelete