Wednesday 18 October 2017

My favourite way to relax. Day 18 of #Blogtober17

I am taking part in Blogtober17 and will be writing posts with various themes/prompts throughout October...Today's prompt is: Relaxation


One of my favourite ways to relax is to have a lovely bath with a bath bomb....Recently I have started having a soak in the bath during the day. Ellie walks home from school herself so once I've done the morning school run I can be in for the day so there's no rush to dry my hair...

I have mentioned before about my love of bath bombs....As much as I love other places to buy bath bombs I always find myself going back to Lush! There is something special about their products....I was there a few weeks ago and I was hugely disappointed that they didn't have their Halloween stock in....Hmmf! Tomorrow is payday and I will be making an order....hehehe


Monsters' Ball - £4.50
This monster mash-up of lime and neroli oils is a sure fire way to get the party started. Toss into a hot bath and watch it go. Olibanum oil relaxes and leaves you feelin’ Franken-fine all night long.

Lord Of Misrule - £3.95
Revel in your bath with this mischievous bomb that features a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil. Inspired by the ruler of the pagan Feast of Fools, Lord Of Misrule has a deep green exterior that slowly froths away to reveal a rich, wine-coloured centre. 

Pumpkin - £4.25
Serve yourself up a slab of sweet pumpkin pie, dripping in spice and sauciness - it's even more satisfying in bath bomb form. Sweet, comforting vanilla absolute and spicy cinammon evoke the rich, biscuity fragrance of home-baking and stacked desserts, ensuring that you feel toasty from top to toe. 

My 2nd favourite way to relax is with a nice glass of wine....I only usually drink on a Friday and Saturday night and that first sip after a long week is absolute bliss....

I always stick to the same wines but swap and change what I have depending on my mood....


Blossom Hill White Zinfandel is go to wine. I drink it most weekends.....Tesco Fruit Twist Peach And Pineapple is a bargain for £3.00 and it tastes so good...I loved it in the summer as well as the Echo Falls Fruit Fusion Rasberry And Cassis....Martini Asti Spumante Non Vintage is a treat for special occasions and Baileys Original Irish Cream is something which I buy when it's on offer....hehehe

And my 3rd favourite way to relax is to stay in my pj's which happens most weekends...As soon as the kids are home and their homework is done I put some pj's on and the only time I get changed is into clean pj's....hehehe

How do you like to relax?


2 comments :

  1. Funnily enough I'm not keen on bath bombs, wine or staying in my PJs!! Each to their own. I like to read, knit or crochet, or just drink tea and watch sitcoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just can't beat lush for bath bombs. They make so many amazing combinations.

    ReplyDelete