Tuesday 10 October 2017

Jokes and Giggles. Day 10 of #Blogtober17

I am taking part in Blogtober17 and will be writing posts with various themes/prompts throughout October...Today's prompt is: Joke


I am easily amused....My favourite joke is:

Q: Where do cows go when they want a night out?
A: The moo-vies.

I am so childish....I laugh at the kids farting and burping. I play silly pranks on them....When I have cold hands I will put them on the back of their necks just for the lols....I am totally a child and that doesn't work well when I am supposed to be an adult.....

These are some of the funny things my girls have been doing over the last few weeks....

There are times when I can't tell the kids off for laughing. A few weeks ago Ellie caught a spider and took it upstairs to show Becky....She let it free in Becky's bedroom. It was wrong but all I could do was laugh. If it had been set free in my bedroom it would have been a whole different story.....

It turns out Ellie doesn't like Chicken and Mushroom pies....BUT Mushroom and Chicken pies are delicious! lol Yes they are the same thing. I just moved the pie around on her plate and she thought it was a different one....hahaha

We were at the school last week with Becky having a serious conversation with someone quite high up in the school and as we were talking my fella said something along the lines of "it's her big year" about Becky starting her GCSE's. I looked at Becky and she was smirking. I just knew she was thinking of Logan Paul the You Tuber saying "it's your big day"! I had to look away before I laughed too.



I asked Ellie where she would like to visit in England....Expecting her to say somewhere like London, no she wants to visit France. That's in England according to her. lol

I have the same jeggings as Becky and she has banned me from wearing them at the same time as her. I am not cool enough to wear the same clothes as her....Eesh! I had them first. She wanted them because she loved mine. She seems to forget that fact.

Ellie was determined that she didn't like honey despite never really tasting it before. She said it is made from bee's, dead bee's all squashed and mixed with water....I swear she is educated and very bright just sometimes I really do wonder....I let her dip her finger in the jar and have a taste....She of course loves it! lol

Becky has been learning about pregnancy in Health & Social care at school and had a feel of the fake baby bump and the weight of it....She said I would never cope carrying that weight around all day....She seems to forget I have twice! I carried her and her sister around in my belly for 9 months. She really does say some silly things at times.

Ellie says I can't stop her playing her recorder as it's part of her school work....She's partly right but there's only so much of it that I can take in one day.....I told her to give it a rest for a bit and she brought me two lumps of playdoh wanting me to use them as earplugs. Eesh!

Ellie has found her favourite joke in one of Becky's joke books...It took her 10 minutes to say it. She could not stop laughing....

Q: What kind of bees produce milk?
A: Boo-Bees


4 comments :

  1. Haha! Brilliant. Your house sounds as mad as ours lol! Farts are laughed at here too and there's plenty of them with our lot 😂 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love corny jokes and just messing around #blogtober17

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son's favourite joke is a take on the cows and movies one! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - son2 asks me that Moo-vies joke nearly every day. It is his favourite. My favourite is "Why did the toilet roll down the hill? To get to the bottom"

    ReplyDelete