Monday 31 July 2017

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


I'm amazed! We ate nearly everything on last weeks meal plan. When the girls are off school and Stu is off work we tend to go off plan but last week went great. We did swap a couple of days round. It rained nearly all day on Wednesday and the mince & dumplings seemed perfect and on Sunday we fancied burgers so the roast chicken dinner was scrapped and I'm using the chicken up today.

This week see's Stu going back to work...The girls and I have a couple of things planned which should keep us busy and I am back to doing all the cooking but I will be roping the kids in to help.

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Chicken curry, rice & naan bread....
Tuesday - Sandwiches, sausage rolls cakes and crisps....
Wednesday - Home made pizza.....
Thursday - Marmalade Sticky Sausages....
Friday - Tuna pasta bake....
Saturday - Hog Roast With Apple Sauce in breadbuns....
Sunday - Roast chicken dinner....

What are you eating this week?


8 comments :

  1. Oooh everything sounds lovely, so many favourites in one meal plan! The sausages sound so good, I'll be popping over to have a look. Hope you all have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delish! I usually meal plan but haven't this week, so might steal a couple of your ideas! #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your food sounds yummy, save a space for me ;) X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  4. The marmalade sausages sound amazing and the hog roast. Lush! X

    ReplyDelete