Monday 17 July 2017

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went well sort of....The kids ate everything I ate hardly anything. I picked and lived of cereal and toast...I was full of cold. The snot has just about gone now but I have been left with a stupid cough. On Saturday I coughed so much that I was making myself sick. Eww! Stu my fella told me to sit down and do nothing so that's what I did. Him having the whole weekend off couldn't have came at a better time.....

This week is the last week of school for my girls....On Friday when the shopping was delivered I thought to myself I will have to start spending more on food while the girls are off school. They will obviously need lunch and snacks. We are going to try to have set snack times during the holidays so they are not picking all day then not eating their tea....

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Corned beef pie, chips and beans....
Tuesday - Saucy sausage pasta....
Wednesday - Cod steaks in butter sauce with new potatoes.....
Thursday - Tuna & sweetcorn slice with salad....
Friday - McDonalds. A treat for finishing the school year....
Saturday - Apple and sage Pork burgers in buns with wedges....
Sunday - Roast chicken dinner....

What are you eating this week?


3 comments :

  1. Oh yes, I have to buy so much more during the holidays, they don't stop eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bookmarked the tuna and sweetcorn slice. My girls will love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek I bet you can't wait to have the girls home for the holidays. The meal plan sounds yummy as usual, especially the sausage pasta and the burgers x

    ReplyDelete