Thursday 13 July 2017

Our Summer Bucket List...

Over the last few years I have written a summer bucket list.....We have just under 2 weeks until my girls break up from school for the summer so I have been coming up with some ideas.....

We will of course be doing all the usual things like going to the beach, park trips and of course we'll have plenty of lazy days but the kids have been asking to do things which seemed like too much effort for a weekend. Lots of crafty/baking things which I am including and I of course hope to be able to say in September we have done everything.....


Make our own Bath Bombs....
See Despicable Me 3....
Do the Skittles Experiment....
Go on a picnic....
Mooch around the charity shops in town....
Go for a train ride....
Make Ice cream cone cupcakes....
Have a movie day....Close the curtains, eat sweets and enjoy the film....
Have Yogurt Fruit Pizza for breakfast....
Have all of us play the Sims 4....
Have a water fight....
Make Mug Cakes....
Find a park we haven’t been to and visit it.
Hula hoop....
Visit Alnwick Castle....
Take the kids shopping to Primark for new clothes and let them choose what they want, within reason.....
Go for afternoon tea....
Make some new clothes for Monkey....
Watch all of Pretty Little Liars with my teen....
Make Slime....
Have fish and chips at the beach....
See the sun set....
Make Sand clay hand print keepsakes....
Sort all of our Lego out....
Paddle in the sea....

What do you have planned for the summer holidays?

8 comments :

  1. This is a great idea and you've given me some fab ideas for keeping the kids busy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are 3 weeks into our summer holidays and have done a few of these. Great plans and good ideas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! 3 weeks in already. I hope you are having a great time x

      Delete
  3. What a great list! I bet making the bath bombs will be fun and movie days are just the best.
    Hope you have loads of fun ticking them all off :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a great list! Good luck sorting your Lego, I'm not sure I'm ready for that epic task!
    Thanks for linking to #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! It might take me 6 weeks to sort the Lego. There's so much of it. x

      Delete