Tuesday 4 July 2017

Forest Friend Lottie Doll and Picnic accessory set review...

We love Lottie Dolls. A couple of years ago we reviewed a few of their dolls. Stargazer Lottie Doll, Branksea Festival Lottie and Muddy Puddles Lottie. Over the years we have bought Ellie a couple more and she adores them.

The Lottie brand is a range of dolls that empower children to be themselves, to be imaginative, adventurous and most of all to have fun. Developed alongside British academics; Lottie and Finn are proportionate to a nine-year-old child, the dolls look and act how a real child would and they can stand on their own two feet! Lottie is all about letting children be themselves, not growing up too quickly, and presenting a healthy view on body image.

Ellie is 9 and this is the way I want her to be....I don't want her to grow up too quickly.....These dolls have such a positive image for girls. The whole ethic of this brand is just right. It makes me smile and feel good that my girl loves these dolls.


We were sent the Forest Friend Lottie Doll and an adorable Picnic Accessory Set to have a look at....

Ellie was very keen to open these but I was the nasty mam who made her tidy her bedroom first....hehehe She couldn't wait to get into her new Lottie doll....


Lottie is dressed in an adorable fairy-inspired costume and we just love her golden shoes....The doll goes perfectly with the picnic set....It is a perfect theme for the summer and Ellie has said we need to go on a picnic soon and take her new friend with us....I think we will have to.


Of course Ellie loved Forest Friend Lottie and the Picnic set....Every time Ellie gets a Lottie Doll it is instantly her favourite until the next one....hehehe I think this might be my favourite though. Her outfit is just adorable and the description on the back of the box just sold it to me....

Reading her book at bedtime, Lottie is enchanted to learn about all the magical forest fairies that live deep in the woods and forests. Lottie imagines how exciting it might be to discover a secret fairy door on a tree, where fairytales come to life and anything can happen! Perhaps the forest fairies might sprinkle fairy dust all around her so that her wildest dreams come true?

Who doesn't love someone who is interested in fairies?


In the picnic set you get a picnic blanket, basket, 2 cups, 2 plates and 2 strawberry cupcakes. It is the perfect size for the Lottie doll. The only complaint Ellie had about the picnic set was there should have been a jug for juice. hehehe If you're going on a picnic you need a drink. lol

There really is nothing for me to complain about when it comes to Lottie Dolls. They are well made. Ellie has dolls from a couple of years ago and apart from trimming their hair a little they are perfect! We have had other dolls which have not lasted half as long as Lottie.


The Forest Friend Lottie doll costs £18.99 and the Picnic Accessory Set costs £9.50 and available on the Lottie website. I would say they are worth every penny.....Like I said we have gone out and bought dolls and accessory sets ourselves for Christmas and birthdays. If I didn't believe in a product and my girl wasn't keen I wouldn't buy it....

I do suggest you sign up to Club Lottie. Doing so means you will get discounts, bundle offers, new Lottie doll product announcements and news about competitions....

You can follow Lottie Dolls on Twitter, Facebook, You Tube and Instagram where bloggers, budding photographers and fans have the opportunity take-over the Lottie Instagram page for a week/weekend to post their photos and adventures with Lottie, Finn & Friends.


We were sent the Lottie Doll and accessory set free of charge in exchange for our review. All thoughts and opinions are our own.

31 comments :

  1. Oooo! We're going to sign up to Club Lottie as we'd love to get discounts. My mummy is yet to buy one for me but saw them at the London Toy Fair this year and they looked fab! Love the Forest Friend Lottie x #TriedTested x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great. Luke's sister Lottie is desperate to own her own Lottie doll but I have been slightly reluctant as they are quite pricey - it's great to see you think they are worth every penny. It looks really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like Lottie girls, and I like the accessories with this one and the picnic set, looks very sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got our first ever lottie doll and my daughter loves it. They really are lovely #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that. My daughter would love that #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely set - my daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must look out for these dolls, I really think that stretching a child's imagination is important to their education and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really lovely dolls that would appeal to my daughter x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such a pretty collection of dolls. My daughter and i both love them

    ReplyDelete
  10. look a lot better than barbie dolls, much more lifrlike

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter would love this

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are cute dols, your little girl seems to agree to bless her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks really like a beautiful doll. I am not familiar with Lottie but looks fabulous for hours of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the Lottie dolls are gorgeous, i am sure any little girl would love them

    ReplyDelete
  15. Margaret Clarkson
    Lovely review, the Lottie dolls are delightful

    ReplyDelete
  16. I signed up as I like to get my niece presents for her birthday and christmas that will be played with and last

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's great that Lottie dolls are well made and i love all the accessories that you can buy to go with the doll.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love these dolls. I love that they are modelled on an actual child and aren't plastered in make up with bib boobs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think the Lottie range is great for kids and not too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We got our kids the fossil hunting Lottie, and boy-doll Finn, before we went on a fossil hunting trip near Whitby - they're such great toys and the ethos is wonderful! Very jealous of your collection...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I so wish my girls were interested in dolls, Lottie dolls are lovely and this fairy would definitely be my favourite too. Ellie's video's are brilliant, well done!
    #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  22. My daughter has Forest School once a week and loves being outside, so this would be a lovely Lottie for her or one of her friends.

    ReplyDelete
  23. They are little BEAUTIES
    I'd love them myself never mind the children

    ReplyDelete
  24. These dolls are lovely and the accessories help children to create a story with them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how much thought has been put into these dolls. They are perfect for little girls

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an excellent review. I don't have time to dip into your blog very often but it's great to see such lovely pics and a lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ashleigh Allan22 July 2017 at 19:43

    Looks great. Fab review

    ReplyDelete
  28. reminds me of me and my Sindy doll.Happy days

    ReplyDelete
  29. These dolls have the nicest faces since barbie I love fairy dolls and so does my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My youngest hasn't got any Lottie dolls yet but I think that's going to change

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think she is one of the cutest ones, so magical!

    ReplyDelete