Saturday 22 July 2017

A photo everyday for a year - Week 29 #Project365

It is officially the first day of the holidays.....Hooray! I am so glad. 6 weeks of relaxed mornings, spending time with my girls and hopefully a lot of fun! 

Now for a photo every day....


189/365 - 15th July
My fella had a day off work and spent the afternoon building a shoe rack....It has really helped tidy the cupboard of doom.

190/365 - 16th July
Ellie and I reviewed a Fred's Box. She had a great time with the WWE Ooshies...

191/365 - 17th July
My new favourite cake. I may have eaten more than my fair share. hehehe

192/365 - 18th July
Presents for the teachers ready to take to school....

193/365 - 19th July
All ready for her school disco....

194/365 - 20th July
We received a lovely package from Arty Apple. A personalised apron for Ellie...

195/365 - 21st July
Schools out for summer....I had to get a photo of the kids on the last day to compare it to the one in September. 


4 comments :

  1. the shoe rack only helps if people use it, my grandkids never use theirs.
    Great to watch the kids grow from school year to school year.
    Hope the teachers liked their presents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop! Whoop! to school being out! We tackled our cupboard of doom this week. I put out more bags for recycling than I care to admit. You should have seen the face of the recycling team. Admiring your new shoe rack. #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for school holidays! I love to see how they have grown from year to year, still amazes me. Hope the teachers liked their presents x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for the holidays! Hope you have a good one. Those Eton Mess Bakewell tarts sound yummy :-)

    ReplyDelete