Monday 8 May 2017

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Another week, another meal plan.....Last weeks meal plan went pretty well. The biggest hit was the Pineapple And Coconut Mini Chicken Fillets from Tesco. They were delicious and even my pineapple hating teen loved them. I think they would be quite easy to make at home with just buying the chicken, covering it with pineapple & desiccated coconut  which I might try in the future.

We didn't have the roast chicken dinner yesterday....Stu cooked a fry up for brunch so we were all stuffed....The chicken dinner has been moved to today....Then with the left over chicken we will be having a salad with it.

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Roast chicken dinner....
Tuesday - Chicken salad....
Wednesday - Cheese And Onion Crispbakes with wedges....
Thursday Tuna meatballs and pasta....
Friday - Fish & chips....
Saturday - Pizza....
Sunday - Cottage pie....

What are you eating this week?


3 comments :

  1. We're having some new veggie meals this week to try - smoked cheese and butternut squash burgers and veggie bean fahita wraps. Looking forward to trying something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Well looking at your menu for this week, I'm planning on eating with you so make room at the table for a little one ;-) #MMBC x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made for the first time yesterday Greek Lemon Soup - a Greek friend gave me the recipe. Today I'll make my Cabbage Waldorf salad and a stir-fry. You're so organized with a weekly plan. #MMBC

    ReplyDelete