Monday 15 May 2017

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went well.....We ate everything apart from the chicken salad.....It didn't feel like a salad day. It felt more like winter so I made a curry with the leftover chicken. Obviously by the time tea time rolled around the sun was shining....lol 

At the weekend I didn't get much shopping....The freezer and cupboards are over flowing so I thought I would have a cheap week.

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Chicken kiev's with new potatoes and sweetcorn....
Wednesday - Sausage, chips and beans....
Thursday Prawn fried rice....
Friday - Pizza....
Saturday - Burgers in buns with fries....
Sunday - Pie, mash & veg....

What are you eating this week?


4 comments :

  1. Oooh I love stand and stuff tacos! They have to be a favourite here! Hope you have a great week and thank you for joining in with #MealPlanningMonday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, it's official - my kids want to come to your house for the week ! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could definitely do with a cheap week. Love the sound of the beef tacos x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds yummy! Like you I need to start using up what is in the freezer! :)

    ReplyDelete