Tuesday 25 April 2017

Hasbro Boggle & Win with Pork Farms.

We love board games here especially one's we can play as a family....We were recently sent Boggle by Hasbro to try out. 


Find as many words as possible on the 4x4 letter grid before the sand timer runs out. You’ve got 3 minutes to search out as many words as you can see spelled out on the cubes. The longer the word, the higher your score, but you only score points if nobody else has the same word. Add up your points and see who the winner is....


Ellie is 9 and is at an age now where she can do with improving her spelling and knowledge of words....This game is perfect for that. She is learning and having fun at the same time.....

Boggle is so easy to set up and within minutes of opening the box the girls were playing....Making up words from the letters they rolled....


They had a great time playing Boggle and ended up playing for over an hour....Ellie my youngest actually beat my teen in a couple of games which was a great boost to her confidence. We did put a rule in that that you could only have a maximum of 4 letter words which kept things even between the girls which worked well. I think we are going to have to up it to 5 letter words as Ellie is doing a little too well. heheh

Boggle is a fantastic family game and it will be one we can all play together.



From the 8th to the 14th May it is National Board Games Week and Pork Farms are inviting you to host your very own Family Board Games Night....Families can get involved by downloading a free family bundle to help plan a board games activity night at home and you can potentially win prizes including a stack of board games, special certificates and a year’s supply of Pork Farms’ pork pies! 

We were sent the board game Boggle free of charge to review and in exchange for this blog post. All thoughts and opinions are our own.

4 comments :

  1. Oh, I love Boggle! You've reminded me to play it with my girl, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played Boggle years ago. I'd forgotten all about it but it's a great game and would be perfect for my nine year old now. Thanks for the reminder :)

    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never played boggle but it looks fun! My older two boys would love it. #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun. I guess you're not going to the Pork Farms blogger event as wrong end of the country for you. Will be my first blogger event so I'm really looking forward to meeting some other bloggers

    ReplyDelete