Monday 6 March 2017

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went pretty well until we got to Thursday....It was one of those evenings where I didn't feel like cooking and the kids didn't fancy what we had planned....It was no big worry. Nothing went to waste as it was just Tuna Pasta Bake. We ended up having those microwaveable burgers in buns. 

Our favourite meal of the week was Gammon, pineapple, fried egg, chips and peas that we had on Saturday evening....One of those meals that we don't have often and when we do we say we're going to have it more....hehehe

I don't think we have much on this week....

This week on the menu we have:

Tuesday - BBQ Chicken and pasta....
Wednesday - Jacket potatoes with baked beans and cheese....
Friday - Fish fingers, chips and spaghetti hoops....
Saturday - Pizza....

What are you eating this week?

9 comments :

  1. Oh you're so good with your meal planning
    I do like the Bubble & Squeak cakes. We haven't had them for ages and I think my kids will like them. I may give them a try...thanks for the inspiration!
    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacket potatoes with baked beans and cheese is one of my favourite comfort meals :) I'm just about to make a sausage casserole for later.

    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm bubble and squeek, not had that for a while! I've got the shopping coming today but I don't even remember what I've put on it. My eldest daughter usually dictates what we eat but she's been really unhelpful lately, every meal I mentioned she says no! It's difficult living with someone with an eating disorder. I love getting inspiration from others meal plans though. I'm still craving gammon and chips!
    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh the bubble and squeak cakes sound nice!! Love a bit of meal inspo! #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try bubble and squeak cakes I keep meaning to make them as a lunch but I've just not got round to it yet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone loves gammon and pineapple here too. Might have to make it next week. Have a great week lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. To continue the theme the bubble and squeak cakes sound lovely love bits like that with a poached egg. Also wanting gammon and chips #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh Kim the bubble and squeak cakes sound delicious! Hope you are having a good week. Thank you for joining in with #mealplanningmonday x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Warm bacon and potato salad sounds like my kind of meal!

    ReplyDelete