Wednesday 1 February 2017

What I loved in January....

January has to be the longest month ever.....New Years Eve seems like it was months ago not just 31 days! I blogged giving the reasons why I really don't like January but I have found a lot of things that I did love about January....


PJ Days!

We have had a lot and have really enjoyed our lazy weekends since the girls went back to school....On Friday I put my pj's on and didn't get dressed again until Monday morning. Obviously I did put clean one's on over the weekend....hehehe

Muller Light Cake Shop inspired yogurt's.


I found these in Iceland while doing a little shop and they are amazing! There are 3 Cherry Bakewell & 3 Trecle Tart flavoured yogurts per pack and cost £2.50 which is more than I would usually pay for something like this but they are worth it as they are such a treat.

Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm...

I don't usually use lip balm but this month I have seem to have been using it non-stop. My lips have been so dry, especially over the last couple of weeks while I have been full of cold....This seems to be the one I keep going back too....It smells amazing and makes my lips feel so soft. I have to keep stopping myself from licking it off though as it also tastes so good. It costs £2.50 from the Body Shop and it is worth every penny! Last week I was lucky enough to win a competition with some Body Shop products and a gift voucher so I will be buying a few more pots of this maybe trying a few of the different flavours. I am liking the sound of the Satsuma one....

Sky Box sets....

Just before Christmas Sky TV was feeling generous. They were giving away things like a free film or 3 months free of their box set service...We were lucky enough to get the box sets and I have been watching things I haven't watched for years. Shameless, I do love a bit of Frank Gallagher, over the last couple of weeks I have been re-watching Sex and the City and a couple of days ago I noticed that The Walking Dead had been put back on.....I'm already on season 2 of it. hehehe Rick and the gang all look so young!

Playmobil. 


This was the month my girls discovered Playmobil.....Ellie got the Playmobil hospital and even my teen has been enjoying playing with it....I can honestly say it has been played with every day since she got it at the beginning of January.


Having my fella on holiday from work.

He had holidays to take so took a week off in January....He painted the hall, took over running the house and gave me chance to have a sick day! He has another week to take this month too!

American kids try....



I found one of these videos a while back on YouTube and over the last month I have watched the whole series. What happens in them is the adorable and very honest kids try food and drink from around the world....They are brilliant and I have found my self nearly crying from laughter several times....

What did you love in January?

3 comments :

  1. A PJ weekend sounds pretty perfect to me! I also love watching boxsets and re-watching old favourites :) Thanks for linking up to #LikedandLoved lovely.

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've just given notice to cancel Sky TV. I LOVE the Box Sets but we can't afford it at the moment. Also Yay to having the fella off work for a while! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've had a lovely month - we've had a fair few PJ days too, Toby at three and a half has just started to really appreciate not having to get dressed! #LikedandLoved

    ReplyDelete