Monday 20 February 2017

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


It's half term! Hooray! I have been looking forward to this week....I think myself and my girls were ready for a break from school and Stu is off work too so that makes it even better....We have a few plans for this week which I am looking forward to. A trip to the cinema and a shopping trip to Newcastle!

Last weeks meal plan went pretty well until it got to the weekend....I didn't fancy chicken fajitas so we ended up having burgers in buns and fries....On Sunday Stu came down with man flu, didn't feel like eating so I didn't feel like cooking the Sunday roast. That has been bumped to today.


This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Roast chicken dinner....
Tuesday - Sausage, chips and beans....
Wednesday - Out at the cinema so probably just a sandwich when we get home....
Thursday - Hot dog spaghetti...
Friday - Out at Newcastle so we will eat there....
Saturday - Sloppy Joe's....
Sunday - Pie, mash & veg....

What are you eating this week?

6 comments :

  1. Yummy! Those sloppy joes look absolutely scrumptious #MMBC X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow those burgers look epic! Want one! Sounds like a busy week, I hope you all have a great one. Thank you for sharing with #MealPlanningMonday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. we've had two take outs this week!! I do love pie and mash though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need those sloppy joes in my life! Yes, I'm back meal planning haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those burgers look so nice, I could just eat one of those now. Have a fab half term with your girls x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds lovely and I can not believe it we have never had sloppy joes - #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete