Friday 3 February 2017

Just plodding along with life. #WotW

This week my Word of the Week is:


I really struggled to come up with a word for this week....It has been one of those weeks where not much has happened.....There hasn't been much to write about. We have all been getting over the colds we've had. We're still snotty but we're over the worst of it. It has meant we haven't felt like doing anything productive.

Stu & I haven't been sleeping well because of our stuffed up noses....We keep waking each other up with our snoring. lol Twice this week Stu has ended up sleeping on the settee downstairs just so we can both sleep....

On Monday I noticed that The Walking Dead was back on Sky Box sets....We still have the Box sets free until the end of this month so I started re-watching it. I have skipped a few episodes here and there and as I am writing this I'm half way through Series 3.....They all looked so young at the start of the show....Glenn especially. It did make me chuckle how much the walkers have changed....At the beginning they could practically run now they just shuffle....lol

Ellie has been entertained with a couple of games we were sent to try out....I have the review coming up and a giveaway starting at midnight tonight.....


It has been so dark and gloomy here but at least we're into February which is one step closer to spring and hopefully some sunshine!

We have just been quietly plodding on with life this week. It has been slow, lazy and I think the word Plodding describes our week perfectly....


11 comments :

  1. Sometimes it's nice to have a week where not much has happened, wish I could say the same! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been pretty much the same here too this week, full of snot and plodding on. It's hard to be productive when you feel like that isn't it, best to give in and put your feet up. My hubby has to watch walking dead on his own I'm absolutely petrified of zombies ! Have a lovely weekend x #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a little closer to spring is encouraging isn't it - although I'd like to have at least one day of snow before we get there! Glad you are feeling better - having a slow, plodding week is just what is needed sometimes x #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you need plod along weeks, every now and again. An excuse to take it easy. The maths games look interesting. Hope Ellie enjoyed them. Hope you are feeling better. #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I have weeks where I feel I'm just plodding along too, it doesn't do any harm. I think I gave up on The Walking Dead after the third series, I found it all very depressing. I'd not survive in an apocalypse of any kind, I just hope that if anything does happen I would be first to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I think we all need a plodding week, don't we? Glad you're all getting over your colds,. best to take it easy when you're recovering x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're all now fully over your colds. It's not great when you're both poorly and waking each other up with coughs & snoring - haha!!
    Sometimes a plodding kinda week is what's needed to get everyone back to full health.
    Have a lovely weekend
    xx
    #WoTW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes plodding is good :) Hope you feel lots better soon, lots of bugs around. #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been productive by taking care of yourselves and that means when Spring finally shows up you will be ready for it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to read about your family having colds. Plodding is understandable. #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plodding - such a great word! Sorry to hear that you've had all the colds. It's the time of year for them unfortunately. I also noticed that The Walking Dead was back on box sets this week. I have watched it on occasions but yeah the walkers definitely have become more squishy by the end!!

    ReplyDelete