Saturday 4 February 2017

A photo everyday for a year! #Project365 - Week 5

 Hooray we are finally into February.....We have had a bit of a lazy week but it was just what we needed....


28/365 - 28th January
A lazy lunch....

29/365 - 29th January
I don't care that it is too early for Easter eggs....hehehe

30/365 - 30th January
I was lucky enough to win a selection of Body Shop products from Mummy Constant. I still have a £50 gift voucher to spend so I need to make time to go to Newcastle. 

31/365 - 31st January
I had my review of the Soreen lunchbox loaves going live and remembered I needed to take one more photo of them. It's a good job I was up early.

32/365 - 1st February
Multiplication cards which are a lot of fun!

33/365 - 2nd February
Ellie came home from school with Zoella's latest book.....She spent the evening teasing Becky with it who is desperate to read it....

34/365 - 3rd February
Maths homework for Ellie my 9 year old....I looked at it and thought "what the...." We finally figured out how to do it! lol

4 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your win! It's great that you've still got more to spend too! Had to laugh at Ellie teasing Becky with the book. Siblings are great, aren't they?
    I have no idea what's going on when my boys show me their maths! Luckily they both understand it really well. And if my daughter is stuck, I just pass her on to a brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy days and lazy weeks are just the tonic to set off and start refreshed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh well done on your win. I quite like Body shop and could spend ages in there. Love that you're already enjoying Easter eggs. I usually for a nice mug one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you worked out the homework.
    A great win, hope you treat yourself to something nice.
    Love soreen malt loaf but feel the small ones while handy for the kids are a dear way to buy them.

    ReplyDelete