Tuesday 15 November 2016

The Book of Everyone - Wise Words.

I'm sure by now you have heard of The Book of Everyone....They now have brand new personalised book of advice for kids called Wise Words.

We were lucky enough to have a go at creating a book. I made one for my 9 year old Ellie. Sometimes she needs a bit of a confidence boost and this seemed perfect.


Right at the intersection of heartfelt and cheeky comes this book, bursting at the seams with useful advice for kids. Thought-provoking and smile-inducing, Wise Words is instantly and easily personalised by you to them. An original gift and lovely stocking stuffer.

Creating the book is very easy to do and you can edit the pages and quotes with just a click of a button....



There is funny, serious and lots of life lessons included but you can easily add your own if you wanted too....

The book is printed on high quality mohawk paper, it is hand-bound in a super velvety soft cover and is 210cm by 210cm...

We were sent the paperback version of this book which costs £19.99 it also comes in Hard back and a Delux version which has a padded cover, ribbons, velvet and a fancy box...

The price includes a free digital version and free Royal Mail 1st Class UK delivery....


We love it....I read through it before Ellie and it really made me smile....Ellie thinks it is fantastic. She feels so special that I made it for her and she said it makes her feel good. There is great advice in it and funny bits too....It was a huge hit with her and I think I am going to make Becky one for Christmas.

These books would make such a great gift to make someone feel special and loved.....The advice is uplifting and gives such a boost of confidence.


We were sent this free of charge in exchange for our honest review. This is it. All thoughts and opinions are our own.

20 comments :

  1. I love this book, I've got one to review myself, lovely that you can edit the pages to make it truly unique. #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely isn't it...It really made me smile.

      Delete
  2. This looks like it would make a great present for Christmas. Children always love books that are made especially for them :o)

    #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really special...I know what you mean. My girls love anything personalised.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. This looks so special, what a lovely idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of this, what a great idea for a book. #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it ! what a wonderful gift to be able to give someone. You have chosen some lovely words of wisdom for Ellie. #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is such a great book and a lovely gift.

      Delete
  6. I love personalised books. This sounds great. #triedandtested

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's lovely, what a wonderful gift, I think I know someone who would love one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know quite a few people who may be getting this for Christmas. lol
      Thank you!

      Delete
  8. This is such a good idea, what a lovely gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh this is so lovely - I'm going to make one for my daughter for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely. It makes the perfect gift. I hope your girl likes hers.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  10. I love this book. I actually won this at the Blogfest last weekend. I can't wait to get it personalised and read it to my son #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, what a lovely book. This would make a lovely stocking filler. I like the : never let your mum brush your hair when she is angry!! Reminds me of being a kid and having long hair :)

    ReplyDelete