Tuesday 8 November 2016

Jus-Rol's Bake it fresh range.

On a weekend my girls and I always like a nice breakfast.....Lately we have been enjoying goodies from the Jus-Rol's Bake it fresh range....



Jus-Rol’s ready to bake Cinnamon Swirls are a perfectly easy way to bake your family a tasty morning treat at home. Just shape, bake and enjoy warm from the oven. The aroma will fill your kitchen with joy as they bake up.

I really didn't know what to expect when I bought these....They just sounded and looked nice.

I opened the box and it contained a tube of the dough and a tub of icing sugar....You pull the red label on the tube and the dough expands and you pull it free.....


Following the instructions I sliced the tube of dough into six pieces and put it on a baking tray....They are so simple to make.....


I let them bake in the oven for about 12 minutes and they smelled amazing....The smell hangs around all day too which is fantastic....It makes me seem such a professional baker. hehehe

After you have let them cool you make the icing which is supplied by adding water to the icing sugar......

I seem to have a problem with waiting for things like this and the Cinnamon Swirls were not cooled enough when I put the icing on this time....What can I say. When the kids smell these cooking they want them straight away and they are very tasty when they are still warm straight from the oven.....



Chilled uncooked dough with vanilla flavour swirl and sultanas and pot of icing sugar for pains aux raisins. Bake-it-Fresh Pain aux Raisins is the perfect treat for a tasty home baked family breakfast. Just shape, bake and enjoy warm from the oven.

You make them in exactly the same way at the Cinnamon Swirls and they taste just as nice....


These are available to buy in most supermarkets and cost around £2 a box....

We love these and they are such a treat for a weekend!

6 comments :

  1. Oh those look yummy! I think I need to do some baking! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look gorgeous and so easy to do in the morning. We've had the croissants before and they make the kitchen smell lovely. I love the smell of fresh baking...who doesn't?!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so easy to make...Perfect for a quick treat!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love the Jus Rol bake it fresh range, we like the cinnamon swirls and the pan au chocolate, delicious! It's making me hungry now!

    ReplyDelete