Wednesday 23 November 2016

I have never - Part 2.

Way, way back in 2014 I wrote a blog post called I have never....All about the things that I have never done that a lot of people have....It wasn't out of the ordinary things like swimming with sharks or bungee jumping it was things like eating a having Nando's or Domino's


I have tried so may things over the last couple of years so thought I would update the list. 

As well as never having Nando's or Domino's.....I've never had a Subway, been to Starbucks, had a Big Mac or been to Costa!

I have tried quite a few new things food wise. I tried a Domino's early in 2015 and now if we get pizza delivered we only ever get it from Domino's....

I tried to try our local Subway for the first time and the person serving me had such an attitude...I walked out. It put me right off. A few months later we were in Newcastle and I tried again. How did I live without Subway! lol Their sandwiches are amazing!

I still have never been in a Nando's, Starbucks or Costa or tried a Big Mac....

I have never been abroad, flown on a plan or even had a passport....

Same! It's just so expensive, even to just get a passport.

I have never voted....

I have. Twice! Go me!

I have never boiled an egg to perfection...

Same! lol I always end up over or under cooking them. Stu is the egg boiler in this house!

I have never played on an X-Box at all....

I have now, sort of.....I haven't sat and played for more than about 10 minutes but we now have one and I do use it to watch You Tube videos.

I have never eaten anything Quorn....

I have now eaten Quorn sausages, mince and bacon. It is not the same as meat. I could not be a vegetarian.

I have never tried Sushi....

I have quite a few times! We love Sushi here now. The girls especially! I think given the chance Ellie would live off it.

I have never seen Star Wars or any of the Twilight films....

I still haven't seen any Star Wars films but I did watch all of the Twilight films in about 3 days. lol I now get what all the hype was about.....I am totally team Jacob!

I have been thinking again and came up with some seemingly normal things which I have never done which so many people have!

I have never been to a blogging conference.
I have never eaten steak. (the type you ask for rare, medium or well done)
I have never been to Ikea.
I have never drank real champagne.
I have never watched Orange is the new black or Downton Abbey.
I have never cleaned an oven (Stu has. We're not that dirty)
I have never tried Marmite.
I have never owned or even touched an iPhone.

What have you never done?

10 comments :

  1. Great list. I have never been to a blogging conference either or played on an xbox, the controllers are too fiddly. I boil eggs by singing Good king wenceslas. Sing it slowly twice and you have a perfect two minute soft boiled egg. You might get funny looks though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Great tip about the boiled eggs.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I've never been to a blogging conference. Food wise there is a few things I have never tried Sushi is one of them but I'm allergic to seafood so I kinda never will unless I try the non seafood one. I think I may have to write a similar list as I'm sure there is loads I haven't yet done x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Ahh! You can get vegetable sushi. I'm sure I have seen it somewhere with no seafood.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. What a fun list - glad to hear that you've tried some of the things that you hadn't done before last time! I've never watched Orange is the New Black either. I've never seen Star Wars, Indiana Jones or any of the Godfather films. Dominos is always my first choice for pizza as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Ahh! I have seen all the Indiana Jones films but none of the Godfather one's x

      Delete
  4. Love this list - what a great idea. I may have to "borrow" for my 45th birthday list!
    I don't think you're missing out having never been to Ikea, honestly! As for Sushi, we love it too - well all apart from hubby who refuses to taste it, but I'm sure if he does he'd love it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead. Borrow away. hehehe
      My fella won't try Sushi either....I think he would love it too. lol

      Delete
  5. I have never watched orange is the new black either! (I've never even seen a Harry Potter, is that bad?)
    Only just gone to my first blogging conference and trust me,, you didn't miss much on that one! But iIm sure you will get around to one in the near future, cause i'm coming with you by the way lol! Ikea is just amazing, I love it in there, just need a bigger bank balance to buy it all lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Jayne! Harry Potter are a fab series of films...The later few are the best. I can't stand the first one. lol
      Thank you!

      Delete