Saturday 26 November 2016

A photo everyday for a year! #Project366 - Week 47

Another week another Project 366 post. A photo every day!


324/366 19th November
Playing nicely...

325/366 20th November
So much washing to put away. Ugh!

326/366 21st November
I had a lazy afternoon on my birthday. Pj's and a DVD.

327/366 22nd November
Becky my teen.

328/366 23rd November
Becky has been rearranging her shelf.....She's gone for a Minecraft theme.

329/366 24th November
Finally a school book Ellie is keen to read....

330/366 25th November
Coffee Baileys! So good!


4 comments :

  1. I don't envy you with all that washing! I knew there was a reason I put mine away twice I day! The Minecraft shelf looks great. We're big Tom Gates fans here too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should put it away every day....lol
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Baileys is my absolute favourite drink. Somehow I can't bring myself to try coffee Baileys, which is weird because I LOVE coffee to drink, I just can't have coffee flavoured anything else! I haven't tried the orange Baileys yet, I'm looking forward to trying it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coffee Baileys is lovely but quite sickly after a while. The orange one is fab too. That was my flavour of choice last year. hehehe
      Thank you!

      Delete