Saturday 19 November 2016

A photo everyday for a year! #Project366 - Week 46

What a week! I haven't been on top form this week. I went out Saturday night and suffered with a 3 day hangover. lol I did manage to get some good photos though.


317/366 12th November
Pretty drinks. In case you were wondering they contained Cherry sours, Sambuca and lemonade. 

318/366 13th November
This is a bit of a cheat photo BUT it technically was taken on Sunday. It was after midnight and I was still out. (Toilet Selfie. hehehe) I spent my Sunday mostly laid on the sofa I don't even think I picked my phone up. Taking a photo was the last thing on my mind....lol

319/366 14th November
I wrote the review for a fantastic book full of Wise Words for kids....

320/366 15th November
Ellie made a little cushion at school....

321/366 16th November
A fantastic delivery. A bath bomb! It smells amazing! I have not got around to using it yet!

322/366 17th November
Another delivery....This time for the kids! Christmas crafts from Baker Ross.

323/366 18th November
Stu was out finishing my birthday shopping and spotted these Irish cream liqueur cupcakes. Generously filled is a bit of an exaggeration. I could only slightly taste Irish liqueur and that was after I had finished the cupcake.


1 comment :

  1. I love Ellie's little cushion and I had to laugh slightly at your three day hangover. Glad you've finally recovered!

    ReplyDelete