Saturday, 12 November 2016

A photo everyday for a year! #Project366 - Week 45

My photos for this week are rubbish....I do apologise. It's been one of those weeks where I haven't done much....I could have just missed this week out of the Project 366 challenge of sharing a photo for every day but then at the end of the year I would have kicked myself....


310/366 5th November
It finally stopped raining!

311/366 6th November
That is her I'm happy to be playing Minecraft face.

312/366 7th November
Some man knocked at my door and handed me these toilet rolls....A free sample with no explanation and no catch.

313/366 8th November
I stayed up late watching the news about the US election.

314/366 9th November
I saw Fairytale Of New York on the TV....It's officially Christmas season! 

315/366 10th November
Late on I remembered I hadn't taken a photo! Snapchat helped me out. hehehe

316/366 11th November
A treat for me....A Christmas sandwich & fancy chocolate brownies!


2 comments :

  1. You would definitely have kicked turned if you'd skipped the week! Love her Minecraft face and I'm chuckling at the random toilet rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah some absolutely fab shots here! What a great way to collect photos over the year. #MMBC

    ReplyDelete