Tuesday 4 October 2016

Sharing some little secrets. #Blogtober16

I am taking part in Blogtober16 and will be writing posts with various themes/prompts throughout October....

Today's prompt is "Share a secret about yourself".....I have thought long and hard about this one and I have no big juicy secrets. I really don't....I just have lots of little secrets which I keep from people. I'm going to share....Shh, don't tell anyone and please don't judge. hehehe


I tell the kids that the fizzy pop I have is wine so they don't drink it.....

I sometimes eat cream cakes or Jaffa cakes for breakfast. the kids think I'm having an extra long wee in the bathroom....

I have 4 alarms set in the morning just to make sure I get up. I am not a morning person.

If I can't find a clean pair of socks I will wear yesterdays pair to do the school run until I have time to find some clean one's....I am not a morning person and I'm so unorganised.

I usually always have odd socks on hidden away in my boots or trainers....Life is too short to go hunting for matching socks. lol

I have been known in the winter to do the school run in the pajama top that I have slept in. Hidden under a winter coat of course....I do get changed when I get home.

Sometimes when I fancy a takeaway I mention it to the kids and they obsess over it and convince my fella to get one....He thinks it's all there idea....

Ellie gets annoying little toys like whistles or bouncy balls from the school reward shop. I throw them in the bin when she is in bed....I say she has lost them.

If my fella is working late I bribe the kids to help me tidy up. A chocolate bar usually does the trick. We rush around tidying before he gets in....

I only shave my legs when I really have to...I love the winter because I can go weeks without shaving them. The hair is natural....I can't not shave under my arms though. That just makes me feel yucky! lol In the summer when I have worn 3/4 length trousers I only shave from my ankle up just before the trouser finishes....

I have shaved my bikini line with the razor my fella uses on his face....

My fella has no idea how much Lush bath bombs cost. I have told him they only cost a couple of pound. hehehe...

I tell the kids I am on the toilet just to get 5 minutes peace. Sometimes it works....

I don't wash the dishes properly so my fella takes over and does them....

I eat the kids chocolate and if I haven't replaced it and they go to get it I act all innocent and say it must have been your dad....

Do you have any secrets to share?


10 comments :

  1. Some of these are just too funny... especially the shaving one. I had a right giggle reading through! Thanks for making me smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely not a morning person! I'm so lucky I don't have to do the school run anymore, but since they started back in September I have been getting up with them and helping them to get ready. I do miss my lie-ins though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am not a morning person...No matter what time I go to bed I still feel like I could stay in bed. lol

      Delete
  3. My Ella is always getting annoying little toys that she absolutely has to have, only for them to be discarded and forgotten about in a few days. I clear their bedroom out when they're at school so she can't keep saving stuff and I take them to the charity shop where I work. The other though, she went in with her granddad and saw her toys in the 10p box. Ooops! She hadn't even noticed they were gone till she saw them in the shop so we had a discussion about only keeping things you really need or love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Oh dear! So unlucky to be caught out selling her toys...That did make me chuckle though. x

      Delete
  4. This is brilliant! I didn't think I had any secrets until I read this and then I kept thinking through my laughter, I do that! So funny and so true #Blogtober16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha Kim, I love these - I thought I'd found the funniest one and then I'd read some more and find another. I love them all, but I promise I won't tell anyone :) thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Kim! A few of them made me laugh as I nodded along thinking "yep, I do that!" Not going to tell you which ones though... that's a secret! ;)
    Thanks for linking to #pocolo

    ReplyDelete