Sunday 23 October 2016

My favourite time of year. #Blogtober16

I am taking part in Blogtober16 and will be writing posts with various themes/prompts throughout October....


This is really hard.....I was so torn between Autumn and Summer. I've gone with summer....

There is the six weeks holidays from school which means lots of lie in's, lazy days, PJ days, movie days and days out. All we eat is ice lollies and BBQ food. The paddling pool is out which means the kids get lots of fresh air.... 

The summer is also birthday season here. My fella's in the middle of August, Ellie's at the end and Becky's the beginning of September.....


I get to spend some quality time with my girls without school ruining our fun....We bake, do crafts and play a lot of Minecraft....

When summer is nearly over there is back to school shopping....As much as I moan about it I do find it exciting! Then there is the going back to school....A break for me and exciting for the kids!

What is your favourite part of the year?


No comments :

Post a Comment