Tuesday 5 July 2016

Pinita Colada range from the Body Shop.

If you like Pina Coladas, getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain"
You'll love the new range Pinita Colada range from the Body Shop! hehehe


Last month I was lucky enough to win the full range from the blog Fizzy Peaches.

Summer means cocktails and the Body shop have combined beauty products and Pina Colada's! What a fab combo! All of the products in the range have the tropical scent of pineapple and coconut. 

Pinita Colada Shower Gel - £5.00.

Soak up the summer feeling with Pinita Colada Shower Gel. Our soap-free, lather-rich formula refreshes and revitalises skin with a deliciously tropical scent.

Ahh! When you use this is is like being transported to the Caribbean.....It lathers up so well and is very refreshing. It left me feeling fresh and clean but afterwards the the scent isn't that strong....It left my skin feeling soft and I would buy it in the future...


Pinita Colada Body Sorbet - £8.00

Keep your cool all summer long with Pinita Colada Body Sorbet. This ultra-lightweight texture gives you juicy burst of moisture with a deliciously fruity scent – perfect for quick freshen ups on your travels.

When I put this on my arms and shoulders it felt so sticky and thick. It was like I had an extra skin but after a few minutes, once it has soaked in it left my skin feeling great.....It would be perfect after a day in the sun as it seems so cooling....


Pinita Colada Body Scrub - £15.00

Turn your shower into a beach party with Pinita Colada Body Scrub. Blended with real shredded coconut this exotic exfoliator with a deliciously tropical scent helps reveal smoother, summer-ready skin.

I was expecting more grit in it to give it more of a scrub. It felt too smooth to be a good exfoliator as it was creamier than other brands but it worked better than I expected....It is not harsh on the skin and left my skin feeling great. I thought the £15 was a bit pricey but a little goes a long way....


Pinita Colada Body Butter - £14.00

Smooth on sunshine with Pinita Colada Body Butter. With a deliciously tropical scent this rich yet lightweight cream intensely hydrates skin for 24 hours making it the perfect post-beach body treat.

This smells amazing! Almost good enough to eat. It is smooth and feels lighter than some other body butters....Again if left my skin feeling amazing....

This is such a fantastic range and it has left me feeling all summery. I think it will be perfect to use in the winter to remind you of those summer days...It's not something I would have thought about buying so I am so glad I won it.

What I did notice on the website is that if you are planning to buy the scrub and butter buy the gift set it's cheaper....It only costs £25. If you bought them separately it would cost £29 and as a bonus you get the small shower gel and a scrubber bath thingy.


I was not asked to write this...I thought it was a lovely range and wanted to share.

19 comments :

  1. I love this range! I was able to go to a launch event in Glasgow for this and I couldn't resist buying a set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sound awesome - and so summery - though with the lack of sunshine I have almost forgotten what summer is like! I do love Body Shop stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make you think of summer on a wet cold day :D x

      Delete
  3. I am now singing that song! Love the look of this range, I really like fruity smelling lotions and scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! I was wondering if anyone would get the song...Well done!
      Thank you x

      Delete
  4. After falling in love with Pina Colada when we went to Greece in April I think I need to try this. I bet it is like wearing summer. I also loved the look of the Mojito range they did last year. I think I need to take a trip to The Body Shop #triedtested x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. You are right. It is just like wearing summer!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Oh fab,I love anything like this!I'm obsessed with coconut.I have to get me some of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this sounds amazing. I love coconut and fruity scents, so this would be heaven! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't spotted this yet, but will be heading to check out the Pinita Colada range during my next visit to the store. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that looks so yummy and summery. What a great prize to win.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this sounds amazing, I love these kind of fragrances, especially coconut :)
    Well done on your win x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your win, this looks lovely. I haven't been to The Body Shop for so long, this would be a great set to pop on my bday list ;) #triedtested

    ReplyDelete