Saturday, 9 July 2016

A photo everyday for a year! #Project366 - Week 27

Another week another Project 366 post. A photo every day for a year!


184/366 2nd July.
She chose to dress like this....A great outfit...hehehe

185/366 3rd July.
The kids drove me to it!

186/366 4th July.
I couldn't decide which one to eat so I had both.

187/366 5th July.
We made cupcakes.

188/366 6th July.

Ellie and I were comparing tans....I don't have one. She is rather proud of hers...lol 

189/366 7th July.
I dropped the TV remote on my laptop and the A key popped off....I couldn't get it back on. Grr! My fella will get around to it eventually.

190/366 8th July.
I have been suffering with backache the last couple of days. I thought I would give these heat pads a try....They work brilliantly.

4 comments :

  1. Galaxy! My fav chocolate! I would have gone for the Terrys Orange. Hope your back ache has gone now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lots of tasty things this week! Galaxy is my favourite chocolate, so nice!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm Galaxy has to be one of my favourite chocolates! I loved your little lady in her Where's Wally outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the Heatpads have worked for you. The A key popping off your laptop is very random!

    ReplyDelete