Monday, 6 June 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went OK considering that the kids were off school for half term....I think we ate just about everything....I actually can't remember....It was a long week. lol The kids are back to school today so we will be back into more of a routine. Phew!

The Coconutty chicken strips were a huge hit last week....Before making them I would have never have even thought of making them.....They are simple to make and tasted so good! We will be having them again!

This weeks meal plan is a pretty simple one....No faffing about in the kitchen. After having the kids at home all week I have a lot of catching up to do. On and offline.

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Sausages, mash and beans....
Tuesday - Soup of some sort....
Wednesday - Tuna pasta salad....
Thursday - Pork stir fry and noodles....
Friday - Spam fritters, chips and beans....
Saturday - Chicken fajitas....
Sunday - Cottage pie....

What are you eating this week?

6 comments :

  1. Oh my, I haven't had spam fritters for years, I'm craving them now. I remember when our local chippy used to sell them. I'm going to have a look at the coconutty chicken strips now, they sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have the kids home, but it throws everything out of sync doesn't it? Cottage Pie is one of my favourites - and chicken fajitas! Haven't had those for ages! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing menu! Mine for the week consists of mainly salad, sweet potatoes, scrambled tofy and bean stew since I'm veggie. :)

    Oliver x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Spam fritters!! I used to love them when I was younger :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh got to love sausages mash and beans! Everything sounds lovely and I am going to have to check out the coconutty chicken. We have made Meal Planning Monday a blog hop from now on, I hope you will join in with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicken stirfry and some other noodley meal with beansprouts
    Err Pork 'n' cider then will make a pork stew
    Partner is making something with meatballs

    ReplyDelete